Friday, August 23, 2013

...And We're Back

Did you miss me?

It's been slightly more than one year after this blog went dark, and now, finally, my clerkship is over. Don't get me wrong, I had a wonderful time -- so many great stories, none of which you'll ever hear because confidentiality, duh. But I missed blogging, a lot, and I missed being part of the blogging community, a lot. I even started a tumblr, which may not have been precisely compatible with the rationale for taking a blogging hiatus in the first place (I refrained from discussing domestic political issues, so I think I'm in the clear).

The other thing you may notice is that, from behind the darkness of the password wall, I actually did a little bit of blogging over the course of the year. Not much, mind you -- about a hundred posts over the year. But if you're curious what things so galled me that I felt the need to literally scream into the void about them, check out the archives.

So that's that then -- the Debate Link's long-anticipated (by me, at least) relaunch is now official.

It's good to be back.

4 comments:

Josh said...

Welcome back David!

Rebecca said...

Welcome back, David, I missed your blog a lot (although I was happy to discover your occasional appearances on Twitter). What are you doing now for work?

David Schraub said...

Working at a lawfirm in DC, but I won't be starting for a few months.

Anonymous said...

Sorry this is a month late (I don't like feedly nearly as well as Google Reader, so I don't sign in often), but it was such a nice surprise to see a stack of posts from you in my RSS tonight. Welcome back.